Skip to main content

Witch on a Broom Pumpkin Carving

 

Witch on a Broom Pumpkin Carving

I am getting ready for our first post-covid Halloween Pumpkin Carving Party and am looking up ideas before it gets here. The witch on a broom looks fairly simple. I found this website with the stencil and directions. I might could do this freehand, but instructions never hurt.


Here's there link:  'Witch on Broom' Pattern - Free Pumpkin Carving Patterns - Dot Com Women


When's my 2021 Pumpkin Carving Party... next week!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Goosebumps Pumpkin Carving

  Goosebumps Pumpkin Carving This carving for Slappy from Goosebumps looks a little more difficult than I usually tackle, but you might decide it is easy enough when you see the stencil. The Goosebumps movie was a few years back and I never read the books, but it is still recognizable.  See this link for the stencil:   Pop Culture Pumpkins for 2018 [Printables] - HalloweenCostumes.com Blog Happy Halloween!

Easy Star Wars Pumpkin Carving Ideas

  Easy Star Wars Pumpkin Carving Ideas I have hosted Halloween pumpkin carving parties for years now and they have always been a great time and easy to setup. My post-covid Halloween pumpkin carving party is next week and I've been researching ideas. Star Wars is a pretty popular theme. This site has some ideas that look pretty easy to carve plus there are expert options as well. 20+ Easy Star Wars Pumpkin Carving Patterns (theurbandecor.com) Quick Tip: Have everyone bring their own pumpkins. Don't even think about buying everyone's pumpkin for them. Half the fun is for them to find the perfect pumpkin for themselves.